California Dermatology Opening
Medical Dermatology Physician Opening
90 Minutes from Bay Area
Who we are: Golden State Dermatology (GSD) is led and majority owned by physicians, we have assembled a team of renowned experts committed to providing the ultimate patient experience. Offering an independent model of practice to empower you with the support and resources to be your best. Through our network of providers dedicated to the pursuit of clinical excellence, we are expanding our community-based network to increase access to high-value dermatology care at affordable prices.
What we do: We are a leading medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology group specializing in conditions of the skin, hair and nails, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic skincare, anti-aging, body contouring, and plastic surgery. We offer state-of-the-art treatments for everything from acne to Mohs surgery, as well as popular cosmetic services including Ultherapy, Fraxel, SmartLipo, BOTOX® and filler, CoolSculpting and CoolTone, and laser tattoo removal.
Why we are different: We offer a unique clinical environment that retains the essence of being in a private practice without the headaches and burdens of managing your own business. This allows you to focus on what matters most, caring for your patients. With an advanced EMR system specific to dermatology and dedicated support staff, we ensure an efficient and high-quality experience for our providers to practice medicine.
- Golden State Dermatology is rapidly growing with 23 locations in the San Francisco Bay Area and California’s Central Valley
- Join one of the largest and fastest growing dermatology practices in the state of California
- Advanced practice technology, group is on EMA (electronic medical record)
- Practice boasts a highly trained & dedicated support team with long tenure at this site
- High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
- In house Mohs surgeons rotate through the site + in-house dermatopathologist and lab services
- Turn-key practice: take over for a successful retiring provider, large referral base already established
- Clinic has been recently expanded and renovated with 19 exam rooms
- Be busy from Day 1: this practice has a high demand and backlog of patients
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan w/ employer matching program
- Reimbursement for CME, state license and select memberships
- Generous PTO plan
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- California Medical License