Medical Assistant - Regional
Golden State Dermatology is a multi-provider, multi-facility Dermatology practice, focused on providing quality care for patients across Northern and Central California. A rapidly growing organization, we are seeking medical assistants to serve in float pool serving the Northern Central Valley - specifically, Turlock, Modesto, Manteca and Tracy. We will consider full-time and part-time/casual applicants.
The Medical Assistant's duties include:
- charting in the Modernizing Medicine EMR system EMA.
- Rooming patients, cleaning and turning over examination rooms
- Some medical scribing
- Medical Assistant administrative duties such as checking and documenting test and pathology results, processing refills, screening patients' calls for providers, scheduling procedures, and checking for authorizations.
Ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- Experience a fast paced medical office; Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology experience a plus
- Skilled in using an electronic medical record, particularly as an MA/Scribe. EMA experience a real plus
- Willingness to work in multiple offices, within a limited geography, an absolute necessity.
- Experience in customer service and be able to assist patients in a friendly and courteous manner
- A commitment to working with multiple medical providers in order to provide the highest care to our patients.
- Basic understanding of medical terms and processes.
Golden State Dermatology offers an excellent wage and benefit package for our employees. In addition to wages and annually-increasing PTO allowances, we offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, an employer-matched retirement plan, and a generous holiday pay program - Golden State employees also have access to discounted cosmetic services, and premium cosmetic products.