Dermatologist: Berkeley, CA
Job Title: Dermatologist
Location: Berkeley, CA
Who we are: Golden State Dermatology (GSD) is led and majority owned by physicians, we have assembled a team of renowned experts committed to providing the ultimate patient experience. Offering an independent model of practice to empower you with the support and resources to be your best. Through our network of providers dedicated to the pursuit of clinical excellence, we are expanding our community-based network to increase access to high-value dermatology care at affordable prices.
What we do: We are a leading medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology group specializing in conditions of the skin, hair, and nails, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic skincare, anti-aging, body contouring, and plastic surgery. We offer state-of-the-art treatments for everything from acne to Mohs surgery, as well as popular cosmetic services including Ultherapy, Fraxel, SmartLipo, BOTOX® and filler, CoolSculpting and CoolTone, and laser tattoo removal.
Why we are different: We offer a unique clinical environment that retains the essence of being in private practice without the headaches and burdens of managing your own business. This allows you to focus on what matters most, caring for your patients. With an advanced EMR system specific to dermatology and dedicated support staff, we ensure an efficient and high-quality experience for our providers to practice medicine.
- Golden State Dermatology is rapidly growing with 23 locations in the San Francisco Bay Area and California’s Central Valley
- Practice in the heart of the East Bay of Northern California. Just across the bridge from San Francisco, minutes to downtown Oakland and less than an hour from San Jose!
- Berkeley is a growing opportunity with high demand for our services
- Opportunity to grow cosmetics component; practice currently has & offers: Lumenis IPL, Botox, and Fillers
- Mohs surgeons are employed directly by the group for seamless referrals and continuity of care, primary Mohs clinic is in Walnut Creek with plans to offer Mohs on-site in the future
- EMA (electronic medical record) is industry-leading and optimized specifically for dermatology practices
- Excellent in-house dermatopathologists & path lab located in Walnut Creek
- Practice boasts a highly trained & dedicated support team
- High-income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- Fellowship Trained in Mohs Surgery
- California Medical License