Dermatology Receptionist/Product Specialist
The Menkes Clinic, an affiliate of Golden State Dermatology is a multi-doctor dermatology practice, focused on providing quality care for patients across the bay area. Our office is located in Mountain View and expanding to Los Gatos. We are looking for a energetic, outgoing Medical Receptionist to join our team.
The receptionist duties will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Answering a high volume of phone calls and assisting patients in moving their appointments, scheduling new patient appointments, and answering general questions
- Checking in and checking out patients in a quick, efficient manner
- Entering in insurance information and checking eligibility
- Processing all incoming referrals and scheduling them as needed
- Scanning and storing for medical charting
- Building vendor relationships
- Managing inventory
Our ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications to be eligible for the position:
- Self motivated and be able to work independently, especially in fast-paced environments
- Experience in customer service and be able to assist patients in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ability to work well with a team to accomplish day-to-day goals
- Knowledge of cosmetic dermatology/skin care a plus
- Ability to educate patients on skin care products
- Excellent communication skills and organization to coordinate amongst several offices to provide outstanding patient care
- Basic understanding of medical terms and processes, including HIPAA regulations, insurance registration, etc.
The Menkes Clinic offers an excellent wage and benefit package for our employees. In addition to wages and annually-increasing PTO allowances, we offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, an employer-matched retirement plan, and a generous holiday pay program - The Menkes Clinic also have access to discounted cosmetic services, and premium cosmetic products to our employees.