Medical Assistant - Lead
Golden State Dermatology is a multi-doctor dermatology practice, focused on providing quality care for patients across the Bay Area and Central Valley. Our Lodi location, is looking for a energetic, organized, detail oriented Medical assistant to join our team. Dermatology experience is a must. This position will average 32-40 hours a week.
The Medical Assistant's duties will include, but won’t be limited to;
- Assist providers in all aspects of patient care
- Rooming patients
- EMR medical history input
- Assist in-office surgeries
- Assist cosmetic procedures
- Assist in MOHS Micrographic surgery.
- Assist in Biopsies, processing specimens and keeping pathology log.
- Assist provider in scribing office notes
- EMR knowledge
Our ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications to be eligible for the position;
- Self motivated and be able to work independently, especially in fast-paced environments
- Experience in customer service and be able to assist patients in a friendly and courteous manner
- Excellent communication skills and organization to coordinate amongst several offices to provide outstanding patient care
- Understanding of medical terms and processes, including HIPAA regulations, insurance registration, etc
Our office does offer a wide benefits package for qualifying employees, including Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, 401K plans, and Holiday/Sick Pay